The Anderson Search Group has been retained by a repeat client to fill a critical accounting role in Uvalde, Texas. This $1.6 billion bank has a stellar reputation and is seeking an Assistant Controller to lead a group of four. There is absolutely opportunity for advancement with this role.
- $1.6bn Community Bank
- Bronze Eagle Award winner for Financial Literacy from the Independent Bankers Association of Texas, Best of Community Banking Awards
- Bank is very, very, very involved in the Uvalde Community – scholarship giveaways, rodeo sponsorships, Uvalde County River clean up, Fallen Officers Memorial Scholarship fund, etc.
- Industry leading benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending Accounts
The Ideal Candidate Shall Possess:
- Degree in accounting
- 2+ years bookkeeping experience
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Ability to perform complex reconciliations
- Must relocate to Uvalde, Texas - No remote or hybrid