- The Broker/Dealer for one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions with over $170 billion in assets across 11 states.
- Named Global Finance’s Best Bank 2020 for New England and Mid-Atlantic Regions.
- Forbes named our client as one of the Best In-State Banks, America’s Best Employer by State, one of the World’s Best Banks, one of America’s Best Banks, one of the Best Employers for Diversity, and one of the Best Employers for New Grads.
- American Banker named the CEO of our client Banker of the Year
- The nation’s leader in bank rating, Bauer Financial, gave our client the highest rating possible for financial strength – SUPERIOR – based on its capital strength, loan quality, and profitability.
- Has been named one of Money Magazine's list of "The Best Banks in America" citing their customer convenience.
- VERY attractive transition package as you move your book of business
- Industry leading comprehensive health benefits.
- Generous time off - PTO could be anywhere from 18-27 days and you’ll also enjoy 10 paid bank holidays.
- After 1 year of service, 401K with 100% match of first 4% that you contribute plus an a 2% additional annual match.
- Employee stock purchase program offering a 10% discount on stock purchase.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Discounts on bank services, preferred rates on CDs and savings accounts, discounts and savings on mortgages and more.
The Role You Will Play:
- You will be able to offer your clients every banking product they could ever need.
- Our client will take away the headaches of your operations – no more negotiating leases, 941’s, paying utilities and phone bills, hiring and firing assistants, etc.
- Take advantage of our client’s compliance structure – you won’t have to have legal counsel retained or errors and omissions insurance.
- Our client will provide you with over 20,000 leads of existing bank clients not currently wealth clients.
- If you want to take your business to the next level and tap into high net worth and ultra high net worth clients, you need the tools to service them - your clients will get access to a Private Wealth Management Firm and Family Office – 9th consecutive year Barron’s Ranked as a top Independent Wealth Advisor.
- CFP Preferred
- Clean U4, Series 7 and 65, State of Florida Life, Accident and Health Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Portable book of business with at least $400,000 in trailing twelve month revenue