$1.6bn Community Bank has retained The Anderson Search Group to identify a Senior Vice President Commercial Lender open to relocating to Uvalde, Texas. Client Bank offers a large loan portfolio to inherit and is proud to be a huge part of the great community of Uvalde, Texas.
- $1.6bn Community Bank
- Former Vice President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was once principal owner
- Former Texas Governor, Dolph Briscoe’s family still owns the bank
- Bronze Eagle Award winner for Financial Literacy from the Independent Bankers Association of Texas, Best of Community Banking Awards
- Bank is deeply involved in the Uvalde Community – scholarship giveaways, rodeo sponsorships, Uvalde County River clean up, Fallen Officers Memorial Scholarship fund, etc.
- Industry leading benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending Accounts
Role You Will Play
- Inherit a $75MM to $100MM, clean portfolio of loans
- Focus on CRE deals $1-$10MM but can do larger
- Take advantage of extensive credit/portfolio support and dedicated loan assistant
- With an aging executive team, there are true paths to leadership for someone who comes in and performs
Experience and Qualifications
- 7+ years CRE lending experience
- Solid credit skills and/or formal credit training or underwriting experience
Must relocate to Uvalde, TX