• Our Client has been recognized on Forbes' first ever World's Best Banks list, earning a place among 60 ranked U.S. banks out of approximately 6,000 competitors across the country.
• Our Client was recognized for the annual award from Global Finance for its customer service, competitive pricing, product innovation and the extent to which the bank differentiated itself from competitors.
• The nation’s leader in rating banks, Bauer Financial, gave Our Client the highest rating possible for financial strength – FIVE STAR SUPERIOR – based on its capital strength, loan quality, and profitability.
• Out of 150 eligible financial institutions and wealth investment providers, Our Client received honors for Overall Satisfaction and Customer Service in the Greenwich Excellence Awards in Wealth Management.
• Full medical, dental, vision - a traditional PPO and high-deductible health plan.
• Our Client funds up to $1,000 annually into a team member’s Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Account
• Our Client also offers a number of other voluntary benefits such as Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and Long-term Care Insurance.
• Our Client offers a comprehensive, award-winning wellness program that offers employees free access to physical, financial, social, and emotional wellness resources designed to motivate and support them no matter where they are on their wellness journey.
• Our Client gives employees two paid days per year for volunteering in the community.
The Role You Will Play:
• As a Private Client Manager with Our Client in Orlando you will have the opportunity receive referrals from 10 commercial bankers in the Tampa, Sarasota and Orlando Markets and only one other private client manager covering these markets.
• You will have 1 Financial Advisor to partner with in Orlando, 1 RSS (Relationship Support Specialist - handles day to day issues) and 1 WRA (Wealth Relationship Associate - handles the credit process, renewals, etc.).
• You will have access to a Trust Officer in Jacksonville to partner with.
• You will inherit a book so you won’t be starting from scratch.
• Access to an Advisory Board composed of COI's incentivized with First Class Travel/Trips OR Stock to send you deals - You can add your own COI's to this board to keep them loyal and feeding you business.
• You will be working for manager who is NOT a micro manager and truly values work life balance - ask anybody on his team and they will tell you - he is all about you getting to your kid’s sporting events, school plays, doctor's appointments, you name it.
• Some credit knowledge or previous credit training preferred
• Ability to lead with insurance and financial planning
• 5 Years Minimum Calling Experience in the HNW/UHNW Private Wealth Space in Lake, Orange, Seminole and Osceola Counties. Experience in Tampa and Sarasota also preferred but not required
• Track Record of Independent Business Development
• Team Player
• Big Bank Experience
• Track Record of Steady Tenure – No Bank Hopping
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience