In today’s talent war, the winners take all — or at least most — of the marketshare.
Investing in top executives is the most critical decision for every firm, especially in the current financial climate. Leadership and vision are paramount to leverage a company’s strengths and navigate fast-paced change.
We find and deliver executives who will make a difference.
Our process is precise, customizable and focused on the client. We start with a deep dive on our client’s current hiring needs so we can fully understand how we can best serve them. After our analysis is completed, we follow these steps:
- Evaluate the project
- Co-create a recruiting plan
- Present a fee schedule that fits the client’s needs
- Identify target candidates for the opening(s)
- Co-create a script highlighting the benefits our clients present to the candidate pool
- Assess driving force behind each candidate’s interest
- Thoroughly qualify each candidate through multiple interviews
- Create a short list of candidates highlighting why each would fit the opening(s)
- Coach and prepare our client for each interview so they are aware of each candidate’s hot buttons and motivations
- Prepare our candidates prior to each interview
- Debrief both our clients and candidates and get prompt feedback to each
- Assist the client with presenting an offer to selected candidate and close candidate on offer to ensure acceptance
- Prepare and coach the candidate for resignation and counter-offer scenarios
- Assist both candidate and client with on-boarding and follow up
We have been in the commercial banking and private wealth executive search and talent hunting business for over a decade and have formed deep networks with top talent nationally. Our track record includes successful placement of the following job titles, roles, etc:
Our firm has also developed a niche in the ability to perform Team Lift Outs for banks wishing to make an immediate impact to a new or existing market through the addition of a market president/market leader and bankers with existing contacts/centers of influence and portfolio in those markets.