• Our Client has been recognized on Forbes' inaugural World's Best Banks list, earning a place among 60 ranked U.S. banks out of approximately 6,000 competitors across the country.
• Our Client was recognized for the annual award from Global Finance for its customer service, competitive pricing, product innovation and the extent to which the bank differentiated itself from competitors.
• The nation’s leader in bank rating, Bauer Financial, gave our client the highest rating possible for financial strength – FIVE STAR SUPERIOR – based on its capital strength, loan quality, and profitability.
• Our Client won an award in the category of Best US Regional Middle Market providers and an award as a Top Treasury Management and Cash Management Provider in the world.
• Full medical, dental, vision - a traditional PPO and high-deductible health plan.
• Our Client funds up to $1,000 annually into a team member’s Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Account
• Our Client also offers a number of other voluntary benefits such as Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and Long-term Care Insurance.
• Our Client offers a comprehensive, award-winning wellness program that offers employees free access to physical, financial, social, and emotional wellness resources designed to motivate and support them no matter where they are on their wellness journey.
• Our Client gives employees two paid days per year for volunteering in the community.
The Role You Will Play:
• As a Relationship Manager in the Middle Market Group with Our Client in Tampa you will be able to operate under a model where the Relationship Manager OWNS the relationship – NO SILO’s! No Verticals! No Passing off prospects because they fall into a niche. If you source a new customer in the Government/Industrial, Healthcare, or Dealer Finance spaces for example, YOU KEEP the relationship and run with it. Our Client will bring in a “Champion” specialty person in that space to assist in bringing the business in, but the CUSTOMER IS YOURS.
• You will have the opportunity to take advantage of a big balance sheet with sophisticated products usually reserved for or only seen in Large Corporate Banking Groups.
• You won’t have business bankers fighting to take customers from one side and mid-corp bankers swooping down on you at the other end of the market. There is very minimal market share today for Our Client in the Tampa Market which means everyone is a prospect and minimal internal competition.
• Access to an Advisory Board composed of COI's incentivized with First Class Travel/Trips OR Stock to send you business - You can add your COI's to this board to keep them loyal and feeding you business.
• Commercial Relationship Associates to support you and free up your time for more Business Development by working on pre-screens, spreading financials, working on term sheets, going on calls with you and taking notes. More time to develop new business means more business getting closed and bigger bonus checks!
• You will have access to a very strong credit culture where your manager’s signature and one other can get a $75 million deal approved. Your bank will be nimble and enable you to win business.
• Lucrative Incentive Plan/Uncapped – One producer in this group earned $250,000 just in an annual cash bonus.
• Formal Credit Training or Equivalent, Stellar Credit Skills
• 5 Years Minimum Calling Experience in the Middle Market (companies with revenues $25 million to $500 million) in Pinellas, Polk, Hillsborough and Pasco Counties
• Entrepreneurial approach to commercial banking
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Understand a broad range of products
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience