The Anderson Search Group has been retained by a repeat client to fill a critical mortgage processor role in Uvalde, Texas. This $1.6 billion bank has a stellar reputation and is seeking a Mortgage Processor to support the Mortgage Loan Operations team. There is absolutely opportunity for advancement with this role and direct access and interaction with the bank CEO and operations manager.
- $1.6bn Community Bank
- Bronze Eagle Award winner for Financial Literacy from the Independent Bankers Association of Texas, Best of Community Banking Awards
- Bank is very, very, very involved in the Uvalde Community – scholarship giveaways, rodeo sponsorships, Uvalde County River clean up, Fallen Officers Memorial Scholarship fund, etc.
- Industry leading benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending Accounts
The Ideal Candidate Shall Possess:
- Ability to relocate to Uvalde, Texas
- 5 years minimum mortgage processing experience - taking the loan from underwriting and closing it, funding it and selling it on the secondary market
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with customer, broker, lender, etc.