The Anderson Search Group has been engaged by an $8bn+ repeat client bank with an 8 state footprint to identify a Managing Director Food and Ag Specialty Banking. This is a producing leadership role and comes with an already built out portfolio management team and loan admin. Our firm knows the bank extremely well having placed the head of specialty banking, which this role reports, and two other Managing Directors in different banking specialties. We are open to candidates interested in relocating to Denver!
The Ideal Candidate Shall Possess:
- 15+ years specialty commercial lending experience focused on food and ag lending
- Demonstrated track record for generating new loans in food production or processing and any type of lending/relationship that looks like a C&I Food/Ag deal
- Demonstrated track record with In-front-of-fence Ag lending: The current portfolio has a little behind-the-fence from legacy, but that is not a focus going forward. Client is open to any prospect owning a feedlot or cattle farm, but also has a processing plant or a corporate grower of food products (basically has a CFO and strong management team). Client has a great customer that is basically a logistics company for wheat and corn stalk. They harvest the final product but then distribute the end-product globally. Also open to growers of food product, but also has distribution channels
- This is a national lending platform
- Excellent business development and credit skills
- Ability to produce and lead
- Network of working with the Farm Credit Banks
- Proven track record for generating $30MM+ annually in fundings
- Experience in Beverage lending a plus - beverage services
The Anderson Search Group is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.