BEST-IN-CLASS Super-Community Bank has engaged The Anderson Search Group to identify a Vice President Fiduciary Officer in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The ideal candidate will come into a large book of business and have the opportunity to help grow the Private Wealth Management presence for one of the top banks in the country! Our firm has placed several line of business leaders including both the current Head of Trust and Wealth and Regional Trust Director to which this role reports. We know for a fact this bank has an incredible culture and is poised for explosive growth! We are open to Arkansas grads open to relocating back to Arkansas.
About Our Client:
- Consistently recognized many times as the #1 performing bank in the United States in their asset size, by leading industry publications.
- Consistently named #1 bank for strength, stability and focus on innovation.
- Forbes named Client to “America’s Best Banks” and “World’s Best Banks” the past three years, a tribute to their innovative service offerings and outstanding service delivery.
- Industry leading benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Brooks Brothers Discount
- Microsoft Home User Program
- NEOU – The latest and greatest in real-time and on-demand fitness offerings for the whole family
The Ideal Candidate Shall Possess:
- 5+ years experience administering, retaining and growing trust and estate planning business
- JD, CFP, or CTFA preferred but not required
- Demonstrated success managing and administering acquired and assigned accounts including, but not limited to investment management, estate, guardianship, and irrevocable trust accounts, on a day-to-day basis
- Proven ability to identify and refer business to internal business partners