BEST-IN-CLASS Super-Community Bank has engaged The Anderson Search Group to identify a Chief Development Officer to lead, coach and grow a team of Trust & Wealth Business Development Officers across their entire footprint. This is an incredible opportunity to lead and grow the Private Wealth Management presence for one of the top banks in the country! Our firm has placed several line of business leaders including the current head of Trust and Wealth to which this role reports. We know for a fact this bank has an incredible culture and is poised for explosive growth!
About Our Client:
- Consistently recognized many times as the #1 performing bank in the United States in their asset size, by leading industry publications.
- Consistently named #1 bank for strength, stability and focus on innovation.
- Forbes named Client to “America’s Best Banks” and “World’s Best Banks” the past three years, a tribute to their innovative service offerings and outstanding service delivery.
- Industry leading benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flex Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Enhanced Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Brooks Brothers Discount
- Microsoft Home User Program
- NEOU – The latest and greatest in real-time and on-demand fitness offerings for the whole family
The Ideal Candidate Shall Possess:
- 10+ Years Trust Advising/Trust Business Development, Private Banking and/or Private Client Advisor experience
- Ability to produce and lead a team of business development officers
- Ability to develop relationships with leaders across the bank's footprint, primarily the commercial and retail teams
- Ability to travel across the bank's footprint
- Ability to assist the head of Trust and Wealth in develop additional private wealth solutions
- Ability to drive production of the business development officers